Hello.

There is an interesting model about error reporting: Clang, one of
C-family languages compiler which uses LLVM.
For example, if you mistake names, Clang searches similar names which
really exist in current environment.
And then Clang illustrates line, column and actual code.
If you want to get more informations, see [1].

Of course, they needs more works and error reporting may slow down.
Also, Clojure has non-preprocessor macro and JVM exception handling,
so we can't reproduce Clang truly.
However, we can learn some from Clang, I think.

Thank you.

[1] http://blog.llvm.org/2010/04/amazing-feats-of-clang-error-recovery.html

--
Name:  OGINO Masanori (荻野 雅紀)