dbyrne is writing a sort of interactive "learn clojure by problem-
solving" website at https://github.com/dbyrne/4clojure/. When he
mentioned it to me I tweaked a few things, but it could use another
hand or two. Especially, we're both dreadful web designers and so the
pages look terrible. If someone with experience in that area is
looking for a way to practice clojure while still having familiar
things to work on when something new is overwhelming, this might be
perfect. And I'm sure he'd love the help!