First, much thanks to everyone for the feedback and suggestions.  It
really helps.

One of my interests is sharing my enthusiasm for Clojure by exposing
it in an accessible, educational and fun way to developers.  From this
standpoint, the 4clojure project is very interesting to me.  Clojars
makes everyone's life easier, so of course that is of interest too.

Other areas that I have an interest in right now is the Semantic Web.
There is a vast amount of data out there out on dbPedia.  Tapping into
it and integrating to other sites/ services (like twitter) would be
quite exciting.