On 19 Apr 2011, at 02:15, Rich Hickey wrote:

The only criterion for migrating into new contrib is someone willing to do the work of moving, and, subsequently, maintaining.

OK, thanks for the clarification!

Stuart Sierra has documented the process here:

http://dev.clojure.org/display/design/How+to+Create+New+Contrib+Projects

That looks like a good start, but I suspect that this requires accounts with suitable access rights on both github and Hudson.

What you should not do is wait for someone else to move your favorite lib. We've moved the ones we have time to do, and expect the community to do the rest, with our help.

That's of course very reasonable.

Konrad.