Hi Everyone,

I'm on a mission: introducing Clojure in my company, which is a big
consulting company like many others.

I started talking about Clojure to my manager yesterday.
I was prepared to talk about all the technical benefits and he was
interested.
I still have a long way to go but I think that was a good start.

However I need to figure out how to answer to one of his questions: who is
using Clojure?

Obviously I know each of you is using Clojure, that makes almost 5,000
people.
I know there is Relevance and Clojure/core.
I read about BackType or FlightCaster using Clojure.

But, let's face it, that doesn't give me a killer answer.

What could help is a list of success stories, a bit like MongoDB published
here:
http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/Production+Deployments

Is there a place where I could find this kind of information for Clojure?

Thanks

--
Damien Lepage
http://damienlepage.com