This is a great question!

I've created a home to store the answer to this question.

http://dev.clojure.org/display/community/Clojure+Success+Stories

I would like to seed it with people that are interested in telling their
stories there. If you are or know one of the companies that have
successfully used Clojure in the wild, I'd love to get a brief summary of
the story on that page. Here are the instructions I put there, copied here
for your convenience:

As is often the case with young languages, the question has recently been
asked of the Clojure Community "Who's using Clojure?"

This is your opportunity to answer!

If you have successfully deployed Clojure code, let the world know.

Send an email with a brief (one paragraph) description of how you've used
Clojure to clojure-advoc...@clojure.com. Optionally, send along an image and
a link that we can post alongside the description. We'll gather this
information post the results here as a one-stop place to send people that
want the answer to this question.

I'll update that page as I receive info.

--
Christopher Redinger
http://clojure.com