On Apr 19, 2011, at 12:45 PM, Paul deGrandis wrote:

> This is a great piece visualization for Clojure and very much how I
> think about the language as I'm working with it (based on the pictures
> and descriptions).  This is a nice niche piece of documentation for
> the community, power users, and newly emerging Clojure shops.

Thank you for the vote of confidence.  I hope the final experience matches your
expectations.

> Is your freemium model limiting namespaces/content. functionality, or
> both?

I've not yet decided what non-members will see; there will probably be some
experimentation around that.  I'd like it to be useful on its own merits, but I
obviously would like to see people that would get value out of the full version
join up.  I'm guessing some kind of nagware will be my baseline (e.g. traverse
N nodes in the graph, and you start to get nag dialogs), and we'll see how it
goes from there.

- Chas