On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Jonathan Fischer Friberg <
odysso...@gmail.com> wrote:

> "How do I actually just load code w/o evaluating it?"
> mostly when you want something like this, you want a macro. Manipulating
> code is also done within macros.

Yeah, I would consider the whole code-is-data thing to refer more to using
macros than eval. For something fun to read up on this check out this
tutorial:

http://www.learningclojure.com/2010/09/clojure-faster-than-machine-code.html

Here the author goes and takes a tree data structure, and on-the-fly
generates function that represents that structure. The result is some
insanely fast code.

Timothy