On May 18, 11:39 pm, Tassilo Horn <tass...@member.fsf.org> wrote:
> I tried it by first deinstalling any clojure/swank/SLIME packages I
> had.  Then I installed clojure-mode 1.9.0 from the marmalade-repo.
>
> In a terminal, I did
>
>   $ lein upgrade        # ==> 0.6.3
>   $ lein plugin install swank-clojure 1.4.0-SNAPSHOT

There is no Leiningen version 0.6.3--I'm assuming you're running
1.5.2?

> Then I opened some clojure file in an existing project and did
>
>   M-x clojure-jack-in RET
>
> I got a new popup *swank* buffer, but in there, I get an exception.
> Warning: *classpath* not declared dynamic and thus is not dynamically
> rebindable, but its name suggests otherwise. Please either indicate ^:dynamic
> *classpath* or change the name.
> Reflection warning, swank/util/io.clj:15 - call to java.lang.String ctor
> can't be resolved.

It looks like there are still problems with suppressing output from
the subprocess. I'll see if I can get that fixed soon.

> I have to say that this project uses a clojure 1.3.0 snapshot.  Is that
> supposed to work?  And if not, is there some workaround?

If you upgrade to leiningen from git it will remove the *classpath*
warning, but if you have other output like reflection warnings it's
not going to work right now unless you can get rid of it all; sorry.
Hopefully I'll have a fix soon.

-Phil