I tried removing the :dev-dependencies but I am still having the same problem.

I gave up on running clojure-jack-in. However, I am still facing issues running
"lein swank".

Can someone please help me with "lein swank"?

Here is my project.clj file:

(defproject expclj "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT"
  :description "my description"
  :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.2.1"]
                 [clojure-contrib "1.2.0"]
                 [incanter "1.2.3"]])

I am using clojure 1.2.1 and clojure-contrib 1.2.0. I tried removing incanter
but the problem does not go away.

I installed the lein swank plugin by running the following command:

   lein plugin install swank-clojure 1.3.1

My leinengen version is:

  Leiningen 1.5.2 on Java 1.6.0_25 Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM

I am running all this on Windows 7 - 64bit.

When I run "lein swank", I get the following error and then my console hangs:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No value
supplied for key: 4005 (NO_SOURCE_FILE:1)
        at clojure.lang.Compiler.eval(Compiler.java:5440)
        at clojure.lang.Compiler.eval(Compiler.java:5414)
        at clojure.lang.Compiler.eval(Compiler.java:5415)
        at clojure.lang.Compiler.eval(Compiler.java:5391)
        at clojure.core$eval.invoke(core.clj:2382)
        at clojure.main$eval_opt.invoke(main.clj:235)
        at clojure.main$initialize.invoke(main.clj:254)
        at clojure.main$null_opt.invoke(main.clj:279)
        at clojure.main$main.doInvoke(main.clj:354)
        at clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke(RestFn.java:421)
        at clojure.lang.Var.invoke(Var.java:369)
        at clojure.lang.AFn.applyToHelper(AFn.java:163)
        at clojure.lang.Var.applyTo(Var.java:482)
        at clojure.main.main(main.java:37)

Please can someone from the group help me with this problem. Is there anything
wrong with my configuration? I simply can't get "lein swank" to work. I haven't
even tried the emacs integration yet.

Shoeb