Which Clojure environments currently support arglist-on-space, either in a REPL
or an editor (or both)?

By "arglist-on-space" I mean (minimally) that when one types a space, after
having typed "(" and then a function/macro name, the arglist(s) of the
function/macro appear in a mini-buffer (without requiring the user to do or
type anything else).

I find this to be a fantastically useful feature. I know that MCLIDE does this
(and I came to love it in Common Lisp environments previously) but I don't know
what other Clojure editors/REPLs/IDEs might... I've tried several but I'm not
completely up to date on most of them.

BTW it's possible that in Clojure one would want to retrieve arglists even if
the function/macro name isn't preceded by a "(", since functions often occur in
other positions when passing them as arguments... and there are probably other
possible variations/edge-cases too, but mostly I'd like to know which
environments support some version of this feature.

Thanks,  -Lee