On Jun 6, 2011, at 4:24 PM, Scott Jaderholm wrote:

> You mean in addition to Emacs right? Of course emacs with slime does this. If
> you use autodoc then you don't even have to press space, the arglists will
> update in the echo area as you move the cursor around source.
>
> See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf_xI3fZdIg
>
> As for showing args of functions in arg position, if you're in an apply form
> it will show the args for the function being applied.

Wonderful. I didn't know for sure if this worked in Emacs with Clojure because
I didn't get this in my own installation but I knew that my installation was at
least half botched (on multiple occasions... so cumulatively it may have been
more than half botched :-). Will one of the emacs/slime installation recipes
that have been posted here reliably get me this functionality (including the
autodoc part -- I don't know how to get that but it looks great)? Is there one
you'd point to in particular?

Thanks so much!

 -Lee