Hi,

With swank and slime all set-up along with CDT, further improved by
slime autocomplete, my emacs setup is getting pretty close to being a
full featured, highly clojure focused IDE.  One thing I am struggling
with while working on a larger than usual project (i.e. 7 source files
some of which have 200-300 lines) is quickly navigating between source
files and the definitions within them.  I took a look at CEDET but it
seemed a bit overwhelming, and I wasn't sure the effort would be worth
it as I couldn't tell if clojure would then be supported within it.

So, which plugins do you use in emacs for navigating between clojure
source files and definitions?

Thanks