this is really great, thanks for putting this together.

i have a (possibly daft) question -- is there a neat way to
kill/restart the underlying process. i have looked for a *ahem*
clojure-jack-off function or equivalent but couldnt find one in the
source. i am just killing it from the terminal at the moment and
re-running clojure-jack-in... is there a better way? slime-disconnect
seems to leave the underlying process still running in list-processes.

thanks again!

gaz