I have tried to translate an example of vaadin in java to clojure. But I get
errors.

This is the java code:
Panel panel = new Panel("Split Panels Inside This Panel");
HorizontalSplitPanel hsplit = new HorizontalSplitPanel();
panel.setContent(hsplit);
Tree tree = new Tree("Menu", TreeExample.createTreeContent());
hsplit.setFirstComponent(tree);
VerticalSplitPanel vsplit = new VerticalSplitPanel();
hsplit.setSecondComponent(vsplit);
vsplit.addComponent(new Label("Here's the upper panel"));
vsplit.addComponent(new Buton("Here's the lower panel"));

And this the clojure code. Where I am doing wrong?
(defn -init [this]
  (let [app this]
    (.setMainWindow this
      (doto (Window. "Test application")
        (add
          (panel (doto (Panel. "Split panels inside this panel")
                   (.setContent hsplit)))
          (hsplit (doto (HorizontalSplitPanel.)
                    (.setFirstComponent tree)
                    (.setSecondComponent vsplit)))
          (tree Tree. "Menu")
          (vsplit VerticalSplitPanel.
                  (add (Label. "upper panel") (Button. "lower panel"))))))))