I've put together a simple development environment for those looking
for a stable place to work on clojure code. The idea was dual purpose:
a consistent environment for which to try out multiple code bases and
something that is familiar to me when working on a foreign operating
system.

The included vagrant file will setup an Ubuntu 11.04 virtual machine
with clojure and clojure-contrib 1.2, emacs 24 (with emacs-starter-kit
2 and all relevant clojure modes), tmux (similar to GNU screen),
Leiningen and Jark.

Special thanks to Phil Hagelberg for his help getting things setup.

Please check out the github project hosted by the Seajure user group
at https://github.com/Seajure/emacs-clojure-vagrant . Your forks and
contributions are appreciated.

Thanks,
 -justin