That's not very constructive at all.

I think clojure would work fine (or better) for enterprise applications. The
one thing that could pull it down is maintainability, as the maintainers
must know clojure.

There was recently a thread about working on large programs in clojure. It
might contain some useful info;
http://groups.google.com/group/clojure/browse_thread/thread/edd07e750511e461#

Jonathan