in the first place i did not realize, how smart this move is,
but then ... clojure rocks ... javascript reaches ...

and as a sideeffect a first implementation of clojure-in-clojure
is rolled out into the wild even before clojure 1.3 is released.
in addition that works as a showcase for porting clojure to 'foreign'
host-systems.

IMO dependency on gclosure is a risk but pros oubalance cons
in this respect.

congrats