y I'am tThe main point for me of this whole discussion is that someone
should use clojurescript if he want to use clojure instead of javascript on
the browser.

Like GWT, JWT, ZK or other, you do not longer develop in the client
language. You develop in a different language and compile/generate down/use
internally JS under the wood.

The whole thing is abstracting things away. Like you don't care in java
about CPU registers, x86 instruction set or even allocating memory. The JVM
and java abstract it for you.

So there no point as of idiomatic javascript, better OOP model, bad part or
good parts. Like one don't care how the x86 code generated by JIT look like,
one don't care the look of generated javascript. In fact this discussion is
not new. Like you on clojurescript, some developers in the sixties were
thinking that assembly language was important, that higher level language
were not usefull and that the generated code should look like beautiful
handcrafted code. Today processors intruction set are made for compilers,
not programmers and most of us don't care much about assembly code anymore.

You can think that idiomatic JS is indeed better than clojurescript. Then
don't use clojure. Even by using Jquery or Crawford best pratices,
clojurescript will always feel clojure, not like JS. That the essence of
clojure. And if you don't like it, there isn't much to argue.

You may not like closure library and prefer jquery. That's fine. But we are
not in JS. And in fact closure library with it's strong namespace and
convention, with it's compiler is a good fit. In particular because Closure
is not "idiomatic" javascript and much more java-like that it fit clojure
that well.

You don't like closure library, and that was by design... like you don't
like closurescript decision, but it is by design too. In fact nobody use
closure library except google... But nobody is able to produce advenced
browser client UI except google.

Maybe the design of clojurescript is not so bad after all?

We can argue all we want. But it's time to make decision. It time to use
your brain. If you fail to understand/embrace/love clojurescript, no one
will care. We can't change people. Maybe clojurescript is really useless and
serve nobody interrest and you are on the right side. Maybe you totally
missed the point and you humor decision to give will make you lose years and
limit your comprehension of computer science and software engineering.

In the end what you choose, what we choose just concern ourselve
individually, not others. Many will make mystake and will be persuaded to
have done the right choice anyway. But that's life. The more likely is we
are all wrong anyway, maybe some a little less wrong than other, nothing
more.

Me think clojurescript is exactly the type of think I need and want to use.
And I'am happy. Me don't want to use jQuery instead. Me prefer that you fork
or make your design if you are serious about it. So all the bad things
remains in your repository and hopefully nobody will be forced to use it.

Have a nice day.