On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Chris Granger <ibdk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, I've already done what Brenton describes (jar'ing the compiler
> and such) for noir-cljs (https://github.com/ibdknox/noir-cljs) which
> adds compilation as middleware.

This is actually really really great. Though a little specific to noir
for my perposes. Not that noir isn't a good framework (I just too a
quick look and it seems interesting), I am just invested in a pretty
different model (rest json/clojure based services with nearly 100%
client side rendering).

> I've also gone the route of jar'ing up
> my clojurescript stuff and that has worked really well. It seems to me
> that there's no reason not to just keep using lein/cake/etc for this
> stuff. It's already a pretty good workflow :)

This is certainly the route I will take. I may take your noir-cljs and
generify it a bit and turn it into a direct lein plugin.

what do you think?