Hi all,

I have an annoying namespacing issue. I have a sort of command-wrapper that
require's in all other commands fine: add, get, etc. But when I call
(:require commands.remove), I get the error:

$ lein test my-test
    clojure.lang.Var.applyTo (Var.java:518)
    clojure.main.main (main.java:37)
*Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: No such var: commands/remove*
    clojure.core$eval.invoke (core.clj:2745)
*    bkell$remove.doInvoke (bkell.clj:61)*
    clojure.lang.RestFn.invoke (RestFn.java:410)
    bkell_test/fn (bkell_test.clj:421)

Now, this is my require and invocation call. These calls works fine for 4
other require / invocations. So I'm confused as to why it would fail now.

(ns bkell

  (:import java.io.FileReader)
  (:require commands.add)
  (:require commands.update)
  (:require commands.get)
  *(:require commands.remove)*
  (:require commands.authenticate)
  (:require domain)
  (:require util)
)

(defn remove [akey & etal]
  (let [  logged-in-user (commands/logged-in-user)]
    (if (-> logged-in-user nil?)  ;; we want to see a logged-in-user
      (util/generate-error-response "User is not authenticated")
      (eval *`(commands/remove ~akey ~@etal)*)     *;; this is line 61 *
    )
  )
)