Hi, when i first came to clojure world i've started with tutorial for
java programers, now i'm reading about haskell and for almost every
new feature I know that my favorite language clojure already has that,
but i'm not fully sure which feature it is. For example comprehensions
are implemented by "for", but what about classtype or pattern
matching? Do you know any tutorial, video or article which summarizes
that?