G'day.

The API documentation for clojure doesn't specify if the sort method
is stable, unstable, or "implementation defined".

Java defines sort to be stable, but Clojure also has two other
targets, and I can't tell if I am safe making the assumption that the
stable behaviour will carry over to them, or if they will just have
whatever the implementor decided.

Daniel
--
♲ Made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons