I wanted to let the list know about a 'scholarship' fundraiser I've started for
this year's Conj:

About a year ago, I had the distinct privilege of having a front-row seat when
the generosity of the Clojure community (and others!) helped Anthony Grimes
(aka Raynes) attend the 2010 Clojure Conj.  Witnessing the success of that
process made me certain that I would attempt to coordinate another
“scholarship” fundraising drive for this year’s Clojure Conj.

Like Anthony last year, I wanted to help someone that:

        • had already contributed significantly to the Clojure community,
        • clearly has great potential, but
        • without some financial assistance, would not be able to attend the
Conj and benefit from the meeting-of-the-minds that such conferences uniquely
enable.

Over the summer, it became clear to me that Ambrose Bonnaire-Sergeant was that
someone.

Click here to read more and help out:

http://cemerick.com/2011/09/20/2011-clojure-scholarship-help-send-ambrose-to-the-conj/

Thanks!