There's a few of us here in Minneapolis/St. Paul who have been getting
together monthly for about a year now to talk about Clojure. I figure
it's about time to mention it here in case there's anyone else in the
area who's interested in joining us.

We're meeting on the first Wednesday of the month at the Refactr
offices in Minneapolis (thanks for the space Refactr!). At our next
meeting Greg will be talking about Clojure's Java Integration and Ben
will talk about Relational Algebra and sets.

Does anyone know who to contact to get on the list on this page?
http://clojure.org/community

Next Meeting:
October 5th, at 7:00pm
at Refactr - http://refactr.com/contact/

The mailing list and more info can be found here:
http://clojure.mn/

Cheers,
Brian