Good news everyone! *

tl;dr -> http://bit.ly/ams-clj

On Wednesday, October 12th Amsterdam Clojurians is organizing October Amsterdam
Clojure.

Same as last year, we are proud to have a great speaker: Uncle Bob Martin.

Sourcesense.com is our proud sponsor and made it possible to host the event in
great venue DeZwijger.nl.

This year we will have 3 talks:
- Cleaner than Java by Cees van Kemenade
- Baking a Clojure webapp in 15m by Pepijn de Vos, Hubert Iwaniuk
- The Case for Clojure by Uncle Bob Martin

Please feel invited and register (we have limited seating) at
http://bit.ly/ams-clj

Looking forward to meeting you on Wednesday, October 12th,
Your hosts.

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1D1cap6yETA