So I've read the previous post  > Rich Hickey: "Simple Made Easy" from
Strange Loop 2011, but I wanted to ask some simple questions not
complected by the interweaving path the other has post followed (is
'complected' even a word? - lol) .

I know the presentation was, while inclusive of Clojure, not specific
to Clojure and after having given some further thought I find myself
wondering where does Clojure sit in this continuum of simple to
complectness (ok,  yes I am now making up words).  And I wonder where
do the language designers think Clojure sits? How far along has
Clojure gone down this rabbit hole?

Is Rich planning to make a new language, because Clojure is 'here',
but not 'there' ? - and where is 'here' for Clojure anyway?  If your
were to rank, in accordance to Rich's inventory of complect items, is
Clojure a 5/10? or a 9/10?

Do the Clojure language designers plan to make changes to Clojure to
make it simpler? And if so, how so?

I don't want this to be a battle on Clojure doing 'this' but not
'that' (and I hope that's possible).
Tim