2011/10/25 Michael Jaaka <michael.ja...@googlemail.com>:
> Something is simple as long as your mental model is simple to
> track. Something which doesn't cause you headache.

Disagree. The whole point of Rich's talk is to have people not
conflate "simple" and "easy", or it seems to me that this is what
you're doing here.
"simple" is objective. You start talking about "your mental model is
simple to track" => you probably meant "easy to track". And anyway,
"your", "mental model" seems more like subjective material than
objective material.