I was playing with Groovy yesterday. It was just several hours of work
to read through the important parts and took only a few attempts to
successfully load a complete level written in Groovy.

:(

Had to decide which one to pick. If I pick groovy, i will be always
stuck with Imperative family, and I just *don't* like it. On the other
hand functional looks like an alien language(in a good sense). Still
not quite sure how hard it going to be for me to pick a reasonable
speed.

The other thing is, if I want an in-game console server client
connection is not going to work. Right?