My development environment on Windows 7 is as follows.

C:\work> lein version
Leiningen 1.6.2-SNAPSHOT on Java 1.7.0 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM

I created a new project with leiningen like this.

C:\work> lein new myproject
Created new project in: C:\work\myproject
Look over project.clj and start coding in myproject/core.clj

And then, I edited  C:/work/myproject/test/myproject/test/core.clj
like this.

;; file: C:/work/myproject/test/myproject/test/core.clj
(ns myproject.test.core
  (:use [clojure.test]) )

(deftest- add
  (is (= 3 (+ 1 2)))
  (is (= 8 (+ 3 5))) )

(deftest- subtract
  (is (= 5 (- 10 5)))
  (is (= 2 (- 7 5))) )

(deftest arithmetic
  (add)
  (subtract) )

And I tested the above code like this.

c:\work\myproject> lein test
Testing myproject.test.core
Ran 5 tests containing 8 assertions.
0 failures, 0 errors.

The unexpected result was that the message "Ran 5 tests containing 8
assertions".

The expected message was that "Ran 3 tests containing 4 assertions",
because of two dertest- macros in my test code.

How can I block the execution of the two private deftest- macros in my
test code?

Thanks a lot in advance for anyone who replys my question..