On Sat, 2011-11-05 at 22:47 -0700, Young Kim wrote:
> Did the developer of the deftest- macro  write a incorrect code or
> am I wrong in understanding the prupose of the deftest- macro?

Note :test in the metadata below; deftest- doesn't change whether your
definition is registered as a test, only whether it's exported from the
namespace.

user> (doc deftest-)
-------------------------
clojure.test/deftest-
([name & body])
Macro
  Like deftest but creates a private var.
nil
user>  (deftest- abc (is 42))
#'user/abc
user> (meta #'abc)
{<snip>, :private true, :test #<user$fn__1872 user$fn__1872@ce41cc>}

--
Stephen Compall
^aCollection allSatisfy: [:each|aCondition]: less is better