Hi..I've a little problem using recur for recursive calling...I'm
trying do the clojure koans and the recursive reverse function
[1 2 3 4] -> '(4 3 2 1)

first I try this code:

(defn recursive-reverse [coll]
  (loop [col coll mem '()]
    (if (empty? coll)
      mem
      ((cons (last col) mem)
       (recur (butlast col) mem) ))))

this didn't work and I thought the problem was (butlast col) and
rewrite the code to this

(defn recursive-reverse [coll]
  (loop [col (butlast coll) mem (list (last coll))]
    (if (empty? coll)
      mem
      ((cons (last col) mem)
       (recur col mem) ))))

why isn't a tail recur?...my recursion is de latest operation in the
functin

thanks so much
I hope learn a lot about functional programming