I'd like to incorporate a relational database as a source of facts into the
core.logic fact system.  Several years ago, I worked with a Java backwards
reasoning system called Mandarax (http://mandarax.sourceforge.net/) which
defined an interface between the logic engine and a fact store.  The
various implementations would take the constraints supplied by the engine,
translate them to datastore-specific query and return a set of facts that
matched (see org.mandarax.kernel.KnowledgeOwner and ClauseSet).  I'd really
like something like that for core.logic.

I can't figure out where to plug into.  If someone can point me to the
particular protocol(s) to implement, I think I can map the constraints into
SQL,