looks like there will be some macro related work which is one of the
things i wanted to look into. i wrote a simple expression (+,-,*,/) and
a creole parser in scala once and spent 2 years on a fps shooter (hello
vector math) so i am not completely lost here :)

did you upload your stuff to github yet?