On 01/18/2012 12:12 PM, Sean Corfield wrote:
On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Cedric Greevey<cgree...@gmail.com>  wrote:
don't see very many S.O.Ses or complaints from CCW, Clooj, or
LaClojure, or Enclojure users.

Probably because 60-70% of Clojure developers are using Emacs so
you'll see more questions from that group. Besides, CCW (and possibly
the other IDEs?) have their own mailing list so you don't see their
questions on the main list.

If we're going to start arguing about this (and I've got my popcorn readying in the microwave), can we at least agree to leave out the unsupported assertions (like these two)? "Probablys" and "I suspects" don't add much to the discourse.

Just a suggestion. Now carry on!
StanD.