Hi all,

This has me stumped and I found another message:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/clojure/parameterised$20type/clojure/8YxzIYXH49c/xCxkMaGXBzUJ

that says it isn't possible, but that was back in 2009, is it still not
possible?  Any work arounds apart from doing some of it in Java?

I would like to be able to write some xWiki Macros in clojure, I have some
in java already but moving it all to clojure would be better.

The java example is as follows:

public class ExampleMacro extends AbstractMacro<ExampleMacroParameters>

Which is from here:
http://rendering.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/ExtendingMacro

Any help/pointers would be greatly appreciated.

-- sim