Hi. I'm trying to run:
    java -cp clojure-${VERSION}.jar clojure.main

on an Android phone from bash (using the 'terminal-ide' app) but I
can't make it past the error bellow. I did the jar-to-dex conversion
using:
    dx --verbose --dex --output=clojure-${VERSION}.dex.jar
clojure-${VERSION}.jar

for clojure-1.3.0.jar, clojure-1.3.0-slim.jar and even for the clojure
clone for Android Neko Toolkit from Daniel Solano Gómez:
        https://github.com/sattvik/clojure.git

Does anyone know what I missed? Thx in advance

Bost

  Now searching: clojure-1.3.0.dex.jar
    found
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
        at com.spartacusrex.spartacuside.external.java.main(java.java:124)
        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at clojure.main.<clinit>(main.java:20)
        ... 4 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
Could not locate clojure/core__init.class or clojure/core.clj on
classpath:
        at clojure.lang.Util.runtimeException(Util.java:165)
        at clojure.lang.RT.<clinit>(RT.java:319)
        ... 5 more
Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: Could not locate
clojure/core__init.class or clojure/core.clj on classpath:
        at clojure.lang.RT.load(RT.java:430)
        at clojure.lang.RT.load(RT.java:398)
        at clojure.lang.RT.doInit(RT.java:434)
        at clojure.lang.RT.<clinit>(RT.java:316)
        ... 5 more

In case of the clojure clone for Daniel Solano Gómez:

  Now searching: clojure-1.4.0-master-SNAPSHOT.dex.jar
    found
java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
        at com.spartacusrex.spartacuside.external.java.main(java.java:124)
        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at clojure.main.<clinit>(main.java:20)
        ... 4 more
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at java.lang.Class.classForName(Native Method)
        at clojure.lang.RT.<clinit>(RT.java:235)
        ... 5 more
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at android.os.Build$VERSION.<clinit>(Build.java:75)
        ... 9 more
Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: native_get
        at android.os.SystemProperties.native_get(Native Method)
        at android.os.SystemProperties.get(SystemProperties.java:59)
        at android.os.Build.getString(Build.java:216)
        at android.os.Build.<clinit>(Build.java:27)
        ... 10 more