On 8 March 2012 11:14, Jim - FooBar(); <jimpil1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There is a clojure repl for android...

Jim, my goal is to be able to write android apps in clojure. But to
develop an app in clojure on a PC is pain: The android emulator eats a
lot of memory and takes minutes to start, 'ant debug install' takes
about 1 minute to complete. The JVM (1.7.0_03-b04) running this
command crashes quite regularly. In short: a continuous development is
simply impossible.

So I bought myself a shiny new phone to eliminate some of these
obstacles and I'm trying to set up a decent development environment on
the android. In the 1st step I want to connect from the PC to the
android (over telnet or ssh) and launch the clojure REPL from a bash
running on the android. But as I wrote in the prev post the 'java -jar
clojure-${ver}.dex.jar clojure.main' doesn't work.

regards

Bost