It's great to see the steady activity on the clojurescript github page.

However I'm not totally comfortable developing against the master branch.

As it stands now, if I change development environments, or deploy on a
new machine, the master branch may have moved.

I could choose an arbitrary commit as my stable reference point,  and
periodically make a judgement call about upgrading to a new arbitrary
commit, but thats not easy for someone not involved in the internals.

I gather this is still "pre-1.0" , but it would still be nice to have
some incremental version numbers to rationalize things.

thanks for listening.