On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Sean Corfield <seancorfi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Baishampayan Ghose <b.gh...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > There is run, but `run` takes an extra argument `n` and will solve for
> > only `n` results while `run*` solves for all.
>
> Ah, OK. That makes sense. Perhaps that could be added to the primer?
> (just curious: why not run-all?)

core.logic's core API matches as closely as possible the one provided by
the original Scheme miniKanren. While this may give core.logic a Scheme-y
flavor, I'm not willing to give up on the benefits, for example:

https://github.com/webyrd/TAPL-in-miniKanren-cKanren-core.logic

I agree we should probably mention run N.

David