Hi all,
I am very much a beginner with Clojure and have no experience with Java so
please be gentle with me.
I've been playing around with numerous incarnations of Lisp but would like
to settle on Clojure, however I cannot get my environment sorted.
I've installed Leiningen but when I try to do "lein plugin install
swank-clojure 1.3.1" or "lein plugin install lein-oneoff 0.2.0" I get
"[INFO] unable to find resource 'swank-clojure:swank-clojure:jar:1.3.1' in
repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)" (or equivalent for
lein-oneoff)
I'm sure it is something simple but I have no idea where to look and feel
like I'm stuck at the first hurdle. Anybody any idea?
I think Leiningen is installed correctly as I can create new projects. I
did notice however that the project.clj file as a default refers to clojure
1.2.1 as opposed to clojure 1.3.0. It is very likely that I have old
versions of Clojure floating around on my machine as I've played around
with Clojure in the past. (I'd like to get rid of the old versions but not
sure in which directory(/ies) they have been installed
Please let me know if I need to provide more info.
Thanks in advance
Ted