Hi Benny and Phil,

Thank you for your replies. I've managed to make some progress and have
lein-oneoff working and swank at least recognised (not getting a repl in
emacs jus yet ...)

I am running Ubuntu 11.10 and installed Leiningen through apt-get. That
appears to install Leiningen version 1.6.1 and symbolic links with Clojure
1.2.1. Is there an easy way to upgrade to the latest version of Leiningen?

Do I understand it correctly that if I change the version in the
project.clj to 1.3.0 that it will automatically add the right clojure.jar
in the project folder?

Thanks again for your help.

Ted