Sean Corfield <seancorfi...@gmail.com> writes:

> I can't think of a single large open source project that doesn't
> require a contributor agreement in place.

Don't be silly; there are hundreds of projects larger, older, and more
successful than Clojure that don't require such busywork. On the other
hand it's pretty clear that your opinion and my opinion are not relevant
regarding topics like this; the project is still using Jira for crying
out loud.

-Phil