>  We could also decide to handle multi-mapping ourselves - that is write
> the code that can produce a merged source map.

It seems likely (already done?) for browsers to support the X-SourceMap
header and //@ comments for the target use case of CoffeeScript ->
Javascript -> Minified Javascript

Also, it seems preferable to let the browser do it, so their debugger can
operate at various levels of source translation depending on your needs.

So why bother doing it ourselves? For the Rhino environment?