Vinzent <ru.vinz...@gmail.com> writes:

>     I'm not sure how I feel about indentation rules
>     changing depending on whether slime is active or not.
>
> What I was thinking, is that there'd be some function which would
> collect and save indentation metadata, so it can be used later. Thus,
> active slime connection required only the first time one uses a
> library with non-standart indentation rules.

Currently clojure-mode operates on each file in isolation. As soon as
you start "remembering" macro indentation, you're back in a
non-deterministic state where indentation depends on the history of
which files you've visited in the current Emacs session.

You could make it work just for the macros in a single file, but that
doesn't seem very valuable.

-Phil