Ok, honestly from the readme of github i like better monger,
but when i try to run it into the shell swank it doesn't work...

It is a new problem ?
.>(use 'monger.collection)
;=> Error
.>(:use 'monger.collection)
;=> nil ;; I guess ok
.> (insert ,,)
;=> Error non var named insert (or something like that)
Is ok this behavior, or is some problem ?
(Do you need more info ???)