I've been thinking, and decided that I will not apply to GSoC this year,
because I will not have enough time to devote to it this summer.

I really like both the html-REPL idea and the live-editor idea, and I think
they would be great tools for the clojure-community to have, so I will
definitely keep an eye out for what happens with the projects and maybe
work on them in my spare time (maybe they can be combined?).