On Tue Apr 17 00:21 2012, Rostislav Svoboda wrote:
> I just quickly tried out the lein-tarsier and I'm getting:
>
> $ lein vimclojure
> Starting VimClojure server on 127.0.0.1, port 2113
> Happy hacking!
>
> (now I open http://127.0.0.1:2113 in my browser)

>       at vimclojure.nailgun.NGSession.run(NGSession.java:199)
> java.io.EOFException
>       at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:197)
>       at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:169)
>       at vimclojure.nailgun.NGSession.run(NGSession.java:195)
>
> Any idea what am I doing wrong? I use Leiningen 1.7.1

Well, the VimClojure server is not a web server, and doesn't speak HTTP.
Instead, it uses the 'Nailgun' protocol.  The general use case for it is
in conjuction with the VimClojure Vim plug-in
<http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2501>.  Using the two
together allows Vim to offer some nice features for Clojure editing,
such as completion ("intellisense"), docstring lookup, etc.

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Daniel