Hi, all. I am new to Clojure and feel exciting playing with it.

Recently, I read the book "The Joy of Clojure", and got a strong
feeling toward translating the book from English to Chinese, to
introduce Clojure to more programmers in China.

Actually I am working now. However, though having some experience in
translating blog articles, I have never translate a real book, any
advice about organization tools?

Thank you.

--
Zhitong He