I am having trouble porting my simple VimClojure support with the
version 0.9.6 of the script. The integration w/ slimv's REPL appears
to have increased. I'm not sure what the best course of action is,
since I don't really want to continue trying to merge the codebases,
and instead just fix any bugs in my implementation. There aren't any
other new features to gain, otherwise.